We independently test and review everything we recommend. Our reviews are completely unbiased. When you make a purchase using our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more
CBD suppositories are some of the best ways to get concentrated comfort in some of your most sensitive areas. These types of suppositories can typically be inserted either anally or vaginally depending on where you need the results, and they help provide relief for various complications and pains. (They can even help spice up your date nights, if you know what I mean.)
However, CBD suppositories aren’t the most popular product in the world of CBD, so finding high-quality options can feel a bit daunting. Thankfully, that’s why we’re here.
After strict analysis and thorough research, we’ve come up with a list of the best CBD suppositories on the market today. These top five suppositories all showcase individual strengths, helping people like you in ways you never thought CBD could. Let’s begin with our favorite option, Foria.
We analyzed 10 brands and tested 5 popular CBD suppositories to recommend the safest and most effective options for targeted pain relief. (See how we test.)
5 Best CBD Suppositories
Here are our top picks for the best CBD suppositories on the market right now.
Best Overall: Foria
Foria offers some of the best-performing CBD suppositories on the market.
Whether you’re interested in bringing your date night to a new level, or you’re experiencing serious pain and discomfort from your period, Foria has CBD suppositories that are perfect for you. They offer two different types: Relief Melts ($50) and Intimacy Melts ($20). The Relief Melts are ideal for bringing comfort to the pelvic area, while the Intimacy Melts can help amp up arousal, stimulation, and sensitivity down there.
These suppositories work quickly and they have potent, obvious results that are hard not to fall in love with. As someone with the world’s most painful menstrual cramps, these CBD suppositories are a Godsend.
Pros & Cons
- Two different options: one for intimacy and one for pain-relief
- Relief Melts contain 100 mg CBD each and are great for reducing pelvic and period pains
- Intimacy Melts contain 50 mg CBD each and help enhance arousal and stimulation
- Affordably priced at $5-$6 per suppository
- Produces quick, powerful results
- Extracted from USDA-certified organic hemp
- Made with organic-certified fair trade cocoa butter
- Clean ingredients; do not contain alcohol, petroleum-based ingredients, phthalates, glycerin, parabens, or dyes
- Broad-spectrum extract is THC-free
- Comprehensive lab reports; tested for potency, heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides (view COA)
- Broad-spectrum CBD may not be powerful enough for those with high tolerances
- Some consumers have issues with packaging and shipping
- Box could be higher quality to better protect the product
Strongest Effects: Mello
If you’re looking for strong effects for various reasons, Mello’s CBD suppositories are the powerful way to go.
Each one of the Mello Bottoms CBD suppositories contains 75 mg of full-spectrum CBD extract. This higher concentration of CBD makes them perfect for providing powerful, distinct effects that your lower body will love. These suppositories are good for reducing pain, but they’re also great for getting you prepped and ready for a night of intimacy. The Mello Bottoms only take about 5-10 minutes to kick in, too, so get ready for rapid arousal.
Pros & Cons
- Contains 75 mg of full-spectrum CBD in each suppository
- Great for powerful, noticeable results like increased comfort and enhanced arousal
- Ideal for intimacy but also works for pelvic relief
- Cute packaging with all necessary information
- Affordably priced at $6 per suppository
- Made with organic ingredients
- Lab reports are not publicly available; need to contact them directly for a copy
- Results aren’t as long-lasting as others
- Not as good for chronic pain relief
- May not help with cramps
- Some consumers have issues with shipping
Best for Pain Relief: Kiskanu
Kiskanu’s CBD suppositories promote powerful effects that are great for those suffering from chronic aches and pains.
Available for $24 from Kiskanu
With 50 mg of CBD isolate in each suppository, Kiskanu’s CBD suppositories produce strong, noticeable effects that customers with all types of aches and pains can celebrate. Each pack contains four suppositories, and they’re helpful for things like back spasms, menstrual cramps, soothing irritated tissue, and so much more.
These products are incredibly affordable, work quickly, and are simply a great option for those with pains in those sensitive areas, as you can insert them rectally or vaginally.
Pros & Cons
- Contains 50 mg CBD isolate each
- Produces strong, well-rounded effects
- Great for various complications
- Helps with even the most chronic aches and pains
- Affordable at just $18 for a 4-pack
- Safe to use with tampons or menstrual cups
- Hemp grown in Humboldt County, CA
- Comprehensive lab report; test for potency and contaminants (view COA)
- Lab report is outdated (most recent is from Nov. 2019)
- Made with CBD isolate (despite claiming broad-spectrum)
- It’s not clear whether the hemp is grown organically
- May stain
- Not good for intimacy
- Slightly cheap packaging
- Very few customer reviews and vague product description
Longest-Lasting Results: Endoca
Endoca’s CBD suppositories can help produce relief for hours on end.
In case you need effects for longer than just your intimate time, Endoca’s CBD suppositories have you covered. These CBD-infused suppositories can provide effects for anywhere from 4-8 hours depending on your CBD tolerance and body chemistry.
Each one of their suppositories has 50 mg of CBD, making them great for those with chronic pains and discomfort. While these CBD suppositories aren’t great for intimacy, they are wonderful for helping you feel more relaxed and relieved throughout the lower body.
Pros & Cons
- Strong results with 50 mg of CBD in each
- Ideal for pain relief and lower-body comfort
- Large pack — 10 suppositories per package
- Extremely affordable at just $52 for ten suppositories
- Easy to insert
- COAs are hard to find; missing lab reports for suppositories but the base distillate has been tested (view COAs)
- Misleading reviews (most reviews are not for the suppositories)
- Not as fast-acting as other options on this list
- Low-quality packaging
Quickest Results: CBD Living
CBD Living’s nanotechnology allows for some of the quickest results with their CBD suppositories.
Available for $40 from CBD Living
While suppositories are known for their fast-acting results, CBD Living’s get to work even quicker. The brand crafts these suppositories using their proprietary water-soluble nanotechnology to help the cannabinoids break down easier and work in the body even more efficiently. Many buyers report experiencing effects within 5-10 minutes after insertion, helping them feel more relaxed and comfortable.
Pros & Cons
- Fast-acting results thanks to the brand’s nanotechnology
- Good for those who need quick relief
- Helpful for pain relief and relaxation
- Contains 50 mg CBD each (500 mg total)
- 10 suppositories per pack at just $40
- High-quality, protective packaging
- Extracted from organic hemp grown in Oregon and Colorado
- Not lab tested for contaminants (view COA)
- THC-free formula may not be as powerful as other options
- May not be strong enough for those with chronic pains
- Not helpful for intimacy or arousal
- Results fade quickly
How We Tested the CBD Suppositories
You’re probably wondering how we were able to come up with this list of the best CBD suppositories on the market. Well, it wasn’t an easy accomplishment. In order for us to do so, we had to first curate a list of super strict criteria that we felt any high-quality CBD suppository brand should offer.
Once we had our list of criteria, we evaluated the brand in each category, rating them on a scale of 1-10. Then, we averaged their scores and found out which of the brands were the top five scorers. From there, we took a look at each brand’s biggest strengths and were able to come up with the subcategories that way.
Here are the criteria we used to evaluate these CBD suppository brands:
- Quality: Do these CBD suppositories have accurate, up-to-date COAs? Are the COAs full-panel? Do they contain any strange ingredients?
- Potency: Do these suppositories offer strong effects? Are they good for those with chronic pain or discomfort? Or, would they be better for those with lower tolerances?
- Effects: Do the suppositories offer clear effects? Are they helpful for various complications? Do most consumers find results?
- Value: Are the suppositories worth their price? Are they worth buying consistently? Are they too expensive?
Learn more about CBD Oracle’s testing methodology.
Guide to Buying CBD Suppositories
If you still have questions about CBD suppositories, we have answers for you! Here are some of your most frequently asked questions answered.
What Are CBD Suppositories?
CBD suppositories are typical suppositories that have been infused with CBD extract. Essentially, you insert these products either through the vagina or the bottom, and they melt into the body, absorbing through the veins in that area of the body. Once they melt, the cannabinoids can start getting to work, providing various results.
What Are the Benefits of CBD Suppositories?
The benefits of CBD suppositories vary, but many people find that they are great for reducing pelvic pain. This may help make sex much less painful, and it may also help with the overall pain of menstrual cramps. They may also help with the effects of IBS, Crohn’s, hemorrhoids, and more.
Other people find that CBD suppositories can help enhance arousal and stimulation, making them good for intimacy.
What Are the Side Effects of CBD Suppositories?
The side effects of CBD suppositories also vary. Some people may not even experience side effects. However, some consumers have found that suppositories may increase their heart rate, diarrhea, drowsiness, or reduced appetite.
Where to Buy CBD Suppositories?
You can buy CBD suppositories in person or online from any of the brands we’ve listed above. We highly suggest sticking to our top brands, as these companies have proven reputations and accessible COAs that can help reassure you of quality and potency.
If you buy CBD suppositories in person from your local health and wellness shop, make sure to ask for access to their COAs. If they cannot provide you with these, then you shouldn’t risk it.
Finding the Best CBD Suppositories for You
After intense research and rigorous analysis, our team is confident in our choice of the top five best CBD suppositories on the market. If you’re someone who struggles with painful menstrual cramps, IBS, or even if you just want to spice up your date nights, CBD suppositories may be the perfect option for you. Turn to one of the incredible brands on our list and experience firsthand the benefits that unique products like CBD suppositories can bring.