One of the things we love about cannabis edibles, besides their desirable effects, is how versatile they are! You might think that just because you buy something in gummy form that you have to consume it that way, but this cannabis-infused Berry Pudding made with Kiva Camino Gummies proves that you can melt cannabis gummies into just about anything!
|Prep Time:||5 mins|
|Cook Time:||15 mins|
|Chill Time:||3-4 hrs|
|Total Time:||4 hrs 2 mins|
- 1 cup frozen or fresh berries
- 4 Kiva Camino Gummies
- 1 ½ cups coconut cream
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp corn, tapioca, or arrowroot starch
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Blend berries in a blender until smooth. If you are using frozen berries, thaw them in the microwave beforehand.
- Run the blended berries through a sieve to remove the seeds. You will need ½ cup of this strained mixture – save the rest for later!
- Transfer strained mixture to a saucepan. Let reduce over medium low heat for about 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently. This reduces the water content of the fruit!
- Add coconut cream, maple syrup or honey, lemon juice, sea salt, and Camino gummies to saucepan and whisk until fully combined, and the gummies have melted.
- Add starch and whisk vigorously so no clumps form.
- Bring mixture to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Let cool slightly and then transfer to individual jars or a large bowl to portion out later.
- Let chill 3-4 hours or overnight. Enjoy with any remaining pureed berries and whipped cream.
Nutrition (per serving)
To make this aesthetically pleasing dessert, we start off with berries of your choice. To get this pretty purple color, we used a combination of blueberries and raspberries.
To keep our luscious berry pudding dairy-free, we use coconut cream instead of heavy cream. We also love the way the coconut cream balances out the sweet yet tart flavor of our berries. With just a hint of lemon juice, honey, and salt, this delicious cannabis-infused berry pudding comes to life in just one saucepan on the stove!
All you have to do to bring your berry pudding from a delicious dessert to an elevated treat is melt a few Kiva Camino Gummies right into your pudding mixture on the stove! We used the Midnight Blueberry “Sleep” gummies which have 5mg THC and 1mg CBN per gummy. However, you can use any flavor gummy you’d like. We’ve also tried this recipe with the Watermelon Lemonade “Bliss” flavor and it was delightful!
Once your medicated pudding mixture is combined on the stove, all you have to do is pour the mixture into individual servings to chill – you can also put the pudding all in one bowl and portion it out later if you wish!
We topped ours off with some leftover berry puree from the beginning of the recipe, coconut whipped cream, and more fresh fruit.
One thing to note when enjoying this cannabis-infused berry pudding, is that it might take anywhere from 1-3 hours for it to take effect, depending on a few factors. If you’re like us, this pudding is a nighttime treat that will help drift you off to sleep with your sweet tooth satiated.
You may also like: Cannabutter recipe: how to make delicious marijuana butter